Rapid Innovation model – release 1 – 2011
Below is a summary of Rapid Innovation model for a lecture on innovation at HEC Business School in March 2011.
It is picked out from the professional thesis on Rapid Innovation completed at HEC in 2010. The agenda covers the following topics:
- Foreword and introduction
- Rapid innovation, why ?
- Rapid innovation, how?
- Analysis framework: academic review and case studies
- Acceleration levers
- Proposition of a model
- Implementation timeline
- Rapid innovation, what results?
- Perspectives for rapid innovation
To download the presentation: rapidinnovationnicomasterbat5-20110301.
Rapid Innovation model – articles – 2011-2012
To get a more worded text on the emergence of “Rapid Innovation” model, read “Rapid Innovation model – V1″, and to understand the latest evolution of the model, unfolding Innovation by Component approach, have a look to “Rapid Innovation model -V2″.
To capture how it can be implemented, the “Rapid innovation plan”article is intended to be a pragmatic user guide for rapid innovation set-up, and “Rapid Innovation model – V3″ show how to Design for Rapid Innovation.
Rapid Innovation model – release 2 – 2012
I have completed recently a lecture on Rapid Innovation model, in October at Anvie association. Includeing the latest evolution of the model with modular design / innovation by component approach, rapid innovation model encloses 4 principles:
- Setting-up an agile and autonomous innovation entity;
- Guiding team through a framework called “creative tension”, a mix of stimulating goals and proven ‘theory and practice’ skills;
- Aligning ideas and probes with innovation group strategy, across a shared portfolio and permanent cooperation;
- Shaping deliverables in modular design mould, to unleash collaboration.
Here is the agenda and the link for download:
- Rapid Innovation, why?
- Rapid Innovation, how?
- Release 1
- Release 2
- Rapid Innovation, what results?
To download the presentation: Rapid Innovation model V2 NBry 20121023