“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- When Open innovation meets Rapid innovation
- Innovative Design: creating unknown objects
- "Welcome to the era of intensive innovation" by Gilles Garel, Innovation Management Chair at CNAM (1/2)
- Rapid innovation model - V1
- Running the Innovation Pipeline
- Innovation @ large co: become the innovator you are
- Turn your Connected TV to a Smart TV
- Unleashing Google norms, running the "rapid innovation" engine
- Stanford Ignite - Polytechnique: "We give you the tools and you create"
Tagsamazon API Business model Change Collaborative design Companion app Component Innovation Convergence Creative Tension Creativity Design Design Thinking Google Identity Innovation Intelligent thing Interactivity Internet IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Meaning Media Mobile Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source PVR Rapid Innovation Smart TV Social Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Team work Television Transmedia Users Video VOD