“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- ILab, the 'fifth-column' of innovation at Air Liquide
- When Open innovation meets Rapid innovation
- Low cost, high value: boarding pass to disruption!
- Talent wants to be free, an interview with Orly Lobel
- L’IPTV, la télévision du 21ème siècle !
- Innovations from all over the world - RNDI 2014 (2/2)
- "What makes Silicon Valley so special for digital innovation?" Insights by Georges Nahon, Orange San Francisco
- 3 horizons of Cocreation
- Innovation, the "rugby approach": thoughts for thoughts from 24 years ago
- Unleashing Google norms, running the "rapid innovation" engine
Tags2nd screen Africa amazon API Business model Change co-design Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity Crowdsourcing Culture Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Entrepreneur Gilles Garel Google humanistic Identity Innovation Innovation marketplace Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular Innovation multiscreen Netflix New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Passion Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault Renault design Silicon Savannah Smart TV Social Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Tech-hub Telcos Television Users VOD