“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Is Paris taking the lead in the Digital Economy?
- Allfoodexperts, Open Innovation platform for agri-food industry
- Paris Region Lab: welcome to creative start-ups!
- Turn your Connected TV to a Smart TV
- Low cost, high value: boarding pass to disruption!
- Towards a new model for innovation: "design inside"! An interview with Brigitte Borja de Mozota
- Rapid Innovation plan
- Marketing successfully your innovation
- Innovation management: some sure innovation killers
- Content table
Tags2nd screen Africa amazon API Belief Business model Change co-design Collaborative design Companion app Component Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity crowd sourced innovation Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Entrepreneur Gilles Garel Google Identity Innovation Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity Internet IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning company learning organization Louis Schweitzer Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular Innovation multiscreen Netflix New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault Renault design Silicon Savannah Smart TV Social Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia soft power Start-up Team work Tech-hub Technology Telcos Television TV App Users VOD