“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Sharing economy and the new play control
- Imagine... the future innovation Operating System
- Finding Balance with Rapid Innovation
- Berlin's soft power: leading by innovating (2/2)
- Unleashing Google norms, running the "rapid innovation" engine
- Creative insights for disruptive innovation: Blue Ocean Strategy, and the power of non customers
- Coding a Nifty Innovation Unit
- Frugal Innovation: can we Jugaad innovation over here?
- Innovation is fun!
Tags2nd screen Accelerator Africa amazon API Business model Change co-design Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Entrepreneur Gilles Garel Google Identity Incubator Innovation Innovation marketplace Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular Innovation multiscreen Netflix New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault Renault design Silicon Savannah Smart TV Social Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Tech-hub Technology Telcos Television Users VOD