IPTV Forum in London has become over years the Word’s Leading IPTV event. Same as last year, I will be presenting French market overview. It is called “IPTV 2nd stage in France, growing ARPU on personal, on-demand & connected services”. My speaking slot is on Wednesday 12th, at 9:40. Meet me there!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Starting Intrapreneurs Studio at Orange
- Innovation management : Are start-ups free Incorporated ? by Sophie Cohendet
- USI 2013? We've got a problem!
- Frugal Innovation: can we Jugaad innovation over here?
- BIG, platforms of opportunities for breakthrough innovation at Pernod Ricard, with Alain Dufossé
- Collective development, business model, APIs, and iteration
- An immersion in Corporate FabLabs
- Finding Balance with Rapid Innovation
- Innovation as a service!
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity crowd sourced innovation Crowdsourcing Culture of innovation Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship humanistic Identity Incubator Innovation Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault design SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD