IPTV Forum in London has become over years the Word’s Leading IPTV event. Same as last year, I will be presenting French market overview. It is called “IPTV 2nd stage in France, growing ARPU on personal, on-demand & connected services”. My speaking slot is on Wednesday 12th, at 9:40. Meet me there!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Innovation as a service!
- The Why, What, and How of Rapid Innovation Centers
- "Take your ideas faster to market" by Shomila Malik, Head of Enterprise Lab, Telefonica O2 UK
- Rapid Innovation Unit, Open Innovation, Digital Transformation
- 2017 Open-Innovation Centers: multifaceted, and new-business-models oriented
- An immersion in Corporate FabLabs
- ILab, the 'fifth-column' of innovation at Air Liquide, with Gregory Olocco
- Gamification for innovation: cubification in action with Hélène Michel and Opopoï
- Open Innovation in a flash
- A business developer for your innovation: what for?
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity CrowdInnovation Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Identity Imagine with Orange Incubator Innovation Innovation Management Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet intrapreneur intrapreneurship IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD