IPTV Forum in London has become over years the Word’s Leading IPTV event. Same as last year, I will be presenting French market overview. It is called “IPTV 2nd stage in France, growing ARPU on personal, on-demand & connected services”. My speaking slot is on Wednesday 12th, at 9:40. Meet me there!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rapid Innovation platform
- 2017 Open-Innovation Centers: multifaceted, and new-business-models oriented
- Innovation, the "rugby approach": thoughts for thoughts from 24 years ago
- Rapid innovation model - V4
- Rapid innovation model - V1
- Customer driven innovation at Ricoh, with Mike Irvine
- The Why, What, and How of Rapid Innovation Centers
- Get hooked-up at reading with Yaqut!
- Startups studios, a new kind of startups and innovation accelerators
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity CrowdInnovation crowd sourced innovation Crowdsourcing Culture of innovation Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship humanistic Identity Imagine with Orange Incubator Innovation Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault design SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD