IPTV Forum in London has become over years the Word’s Leading IPTV event. Same as last year, I will be presenting French market overview. It is called “IPTV 2nd stage in France, growing ARPU on personal, on-demand & connected services”. My speaking slot is on Wednesday 12th, at 9:40. Meet me there!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- 4 roads to innovation, by Gijs van Wulfen
- Invent IT: Lufthansa Intrapreneurs Program by Carina Leue-Bensch
- A business developer for your innovation: what for?
- Innovation in the Chinese way, with François Jullien
- 3 short stories of great Aha! moments, via Etienne Klein
- Imagine... the future innovation Operating System
- Open Innovation is the new normal, with Hannes Erler, at Swarovski
- Unleashing Google norms, running the "rapid innovation" engine
- A dummies guide for innovation, by Pierre d’Huy and Jérôme Lafon
- How to Innovate Better and Faster, with Jeremy Gutsche
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity CrowdInnovation crowd sourced innovation Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Identity Imagine with Orange Incubator Innovation Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet intrapreneur intrapreneurship IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD