“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Accenture Innovation center, creativity on starting-blocks
- We, Renault Creative People... by Lomig Unger
- Chief Digital Officer, pivot player of the digital transformation
- Innovation in the Chinese way, with François Jullien
- Starting Intrapreneurs Studio at Orange
- Smart TV: who will lead the disruption?
- "Strong innovation with a broad impact" by Marc Giget, CEO of European Innovation Institute (2/2)
- Innov'Up at La Poste (French mail company) with Aude Le Carpentier
- Frugal Innovation: can we Jugaad innovation over here?
- Crossing Participative Innovation with Open Innovation (2/2)
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity CrowdInnovation crowd sourced innovation Crowdsourcing Culture of innovation Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship humanistic Identity Imagine with Orange Incubator Innovation Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault design SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD