Below is a video of a brief introduction I completed on IoT and 2014 Netexplo Award Winner, John Matherly (USA) for Shodan, an IoT search engine. John’s presentation of his service follows, with very accurate use cases to leverage an IoT search engine such as Shodan. Enjoy!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- The sky is the limit at INFINITI Lab
- Innovation Labs: compose your recipe for success (1/4)
- Frugal Innovation: can we Jugaad innovation over here?
- Le Village by CA, the open-innovation incubator
- Introduction to the 100 Task Startup playbook
- 4 roads to innovation, by Gijs van Wulfen
- Innovation Labs: open innovation, outside and inside the corporation (4/4)
- How small innovation teams hit the nail
- "True innovators want to change people's life" by Marc Giget, CEO of European Innovation Institute (1/2)
- 3 short stories of great Aha! moments, via Etienne Klein
TagsAccelerator Africa API Business model Business Model Innovation Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Corporate accelerator Corporate FabLab Creative Tension Creativity Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FabLabs Identity Incubation Incubator Innovation Innovation Center Innovation Management Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet intrapreneur intrapreneurship IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Startups Team work Telcos Television Users VOD