Below is a video of a brief introduction I completed on IoT and 2014 Netexplo Award Winner, John Matherly (USA) for Shodan, an IoT search engine. John’s presentation of his service follows, with very accurate use cases to leverage an IoT search engine such as Shodan. Enjoy!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Rapid Innovation platform
- Innovation as a service!
- 3 short stories of great Aha! moments, via Etienne Klein
- An immersion in Corporate FabLabs
- Rapid innovation model - V2
- Negative capability and migratory cues to craft a transmedia story based on Geoffrey Long analysis
- BIG, platforms of opportunities for breakthrough innovation at Pernod Ricard, with Alain Dufossé
- Leonard, the 4 pillars of a wise corporate Open Lab
- Creative insights for disruptive innovation: Blue Ocean Strategy, and the power of non customers
- Communication in innovation: forget about innovation washing! by Inès Dartiguenave
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity CrowdInnovation Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Identity Imagine with Orange Incubator Innovation Innovation Management Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet intrapreneur intrapreneurship IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD