Below is a video of a brief introduction I completed on IoT and 2014 Netexplo Award Winner, John Matherly (USA) for Shodan, an IoT search engine. John’s presentation of his service follows, with very accurate use cases to leverage an IoT search engine such as Shodan. Enjoy!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Innovation as a service!
- BIG, platforms of opportunities for breakthrough innovation at Pernod Ricard, with Alain Dufossé
- Startups studios, a new kind of startups and innovation accelerators
- Open Innovation in a flash
- 2017 Open-Innovation Centers: multifaceted, and new-business-models oriented
- Creative insights for disruptive innovation: Blue Ocean Strategy, and the power of non customers
- Frugal Innovation: can we Jugaad innovation over here?
- Living Innovation at Merck Serono, by Ulrich Betz
- Agile at Orange France, with Koen Vermeulen
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity crowd sourced innovation Crowdsourcing Culture of innovation Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship humanistic Identity Incubator Innovation Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault design SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD