Below is a video of a brief introduction I completed on IoT and 2014 Netexplo Award Winner, John Matherly (USA) for Shodan, an IoT search engine. John’s presentation of his service follows, with very accurate use cases to leverage an IoT search engine such as Shodan. Enjoy!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Innovation as a service!
- An immersion in Corporate FabLabs
- Innovation for storytelling: new patterns, erstwhile imaginary, creative business models
- Innovation, the "rugby approach": thoughts for thoughts from 24 years ago
- Negative capability and migratory cues to craft a transmedia story based on Geoffrey Long analysis
- Crossing Participative Innovation with Open Innovation (2/2)
- Open Innovation is the new normal, with Hannes Erler, at Swarovski
- Creative insights for disruptive innovation: Blue Ocean Strategy, and the power of non customers
- Living Innovation at Merck Serono, by Ulrich Betz
- Innovative Design: creating unknown objects
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity CrowdInnovation crowd sourced innovation Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Identity Imagine with Orange Incubator Innovation Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet intrapreneur intrapreneurship IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD