“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Innovation Labs: disruption, and new business models (2/4)
- Rapid Innovation platform
- Rapid innovation model - V1
- L’IPTV, la télévision du 21ème siècle !
- Innovation Labs: rapid innovation (3/4)
- Customer driven innovation at Ricoh, with Mike Irvine
- Accelerating innovation with Enedis FastLab
- Content table
- Innovation Labs: open innovation, outside and inside the corporation (4/4)
- Imagine... the future innovation Operating System
TagsAccelerator Africa API Business model Business Model Innovation Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Corporate accelerator Corporate FabLab Creative Tension Creativity Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Identity Incubation Incubator Innovation Innovation Center Innovation Lab Innovation Management Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet intrapreneur intrapreneurship IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Startups Team work Telcos Television Users VOD