“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Social Media Lab from Belgium, with François Lambotte
- Accenture Innovation center, creativity on starting-blocks
- Customer driven innovation at Ricoh, with Mike Irvine
- 4 roads to innovation, by Gijs van Wulfen
- The Why, What, and How of Rapid Innovation Centers
- Innovation as a service!
- When Open innovation meets Rapid innovation
- The social intrapreneur guide, with Emmanuel de Lutzel
- Effectuation and disruptive innovation, an interview with Philippe Silberzahn
- Rapid Innovation platform
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity crowd sourced innovation Crowdsourcing Culture of innovation Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship humanistic Identity Incubator Innovation Innovation marketplace Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault design SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD