“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- 4 roads to innovation, by Gijs van Wulfen
- Invent IT: Lufthansa Intrapreneurs Program by Carina Leue-Bensch
- A business developer for your innovation: what for?
- 3 short stories of great Aha! moments, via Etienne Klein
- Unleashing Google norms, running the "rapid innovation" engine
- Imagine... the future innovation Operating System
- A dummies guide for innovation, by Pierre d’Huy and Jérôme Lafon
- How to Innovate Better and Faster, with Jeremy Gutsche
- Intrapreneurship is also worth for startups!
- Effectuation and disruptive innovation, an interview with Philippe Silberzahn
TagsAccelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity CrowdInnovation crowd sourced innovation Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Identity Imagine with Orange Incubator Innovation Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet intrapreneur intrapreneurship IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD