“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Crossing Participative Innovation with Open Innovation (1/2)
- From ideas crowdsourcing to solution specific search, Open Innovation platforms are soaring, by Jean-Louis Liévin
- Unleashing Google norms, running the "rapid innovation" engine
- Innovation is fun!
- Rapid innovation model - V1
- Innovation at AXA: innovating like fish schools, with Guillaume Cabrere
- When Open innovation meets Rapid innovation
- Innovative Design: creating unknown objects
- We, Renault Creative People... by Lomig Unger
- Creative insights for disruptive innovation: Blue Ocean Strategy, and the power of non customers
Tags2nd screen Accelerator Africa amazon API Brand Business model Change Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity Crowdsourcing Culture Culture of innovation Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Ecosystem Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Google humanistic Identity Incubator Innovation Innovation marketplace Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault design SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD