“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Innovation at AXA: innovating like fish schools, with Guillaume Cabrere
- Unleashing Google norms, running the "rapid innovation" engine
- Content table
- Digital innovation awards, Netexplo at Unesco
- Open Innovation and distributed business model with API
- Innovation is fun!
- ILab, the 'fifth-column' of innovation at Air Liquide, with Gregory Olocco
- Google and Apple, same exterior, different innovation engines
- Successful innovations meet "social imaginaries" by Stéphane Hugon, sociologist and managing consultant
- Rapid innovation model - V4
Tags2nd screen Accelerator Africa amazon API Business model Change co-design Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Creative Tension Creativity Crowdsourcing Culture Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship Gilles Garel Google humanistic Identity Incubator Innovation Innovation marketplace Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular design Modular Innovation multiscreen Netflix New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation Recommendation Renault design Smart TV Social Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Team work Telcos Television Users VOD