“We believe that France will soon reach 5-6 mn IPTV subscribers!” That’s one of the statement from the interview I have given to IPTV News, during the IPTV Forum which took place in London last March. Despite strong competition from other cable & satellite platforms, I believe that IPTV has a chance to reach similar mass-market status in France “because IPTV brings a new user interface, new interactive services and new on-demand services“. The complete interview is available at : http://www.iptv-news.com/content/view/1987/73/ and let’s hope this statement of belief becomes soon real!
Share this blog
@nicobry on TwitterMy Tweets
- Social innovation and open innovation, 2 sides of the same coin
- BIG, platforms of opportunities for breakthrough innovation at Pernod Ricard, with Alain Dufossé
- Defend, Extend, and Create: Innovation for Growth at Evonik
- Open Innovation: Getting Started
- L’IPTV, la télévision du 21ème siècle !
- An immersion in Corporate FabLabs
- Creative Expedition at Auchan, with Jean-Yves Maurel
- New forms of innovation, by Michel Saloff-Coste
- Communication in innovation: forget about innovation washing! by Inès Dartiguenave
TagsAccelerator Africa API Business model Business Model Innovation Change Cocreation Cocreation Platforms Collaborative design Collaborative economy Companion app Component Innovation Connected object Content discovery Convergence Corporate accelerator Corporate FabLab Creative Tension Creativity Crowdsourcing Design Design Thinking Digital Digital TV disruptive innovation Entrepreneur Entrepreneurship FabLabs Identity Incubation Incubator Innovation Innovation Center Innovation unit inspiration Intelligent thing Interactivity International Internet intrapreneur intrapreneurship IoT IPTV Knowledge Leadership learning organization Marc Giget Marketing Meaning Media Mobile Modular Innovation New product nicolas bry On demand Open Innovation Open source Participative innovation Patrick Le Quément PVR Rapid Innovation SeedStarsWorld Smart TV Social Content social innovation Social Media Social TV Social TV & Transmedia Start-up Startups Team work Telcos Television Users VOD